Kendal Members Rally - May 2021

Postponed until 2022

Once again this damn virus has caused another postponement. We are unable to run the Kendal event that we so wanted to put on for you this August.

Whilst restrictions are slowly lifting, the additional delay and uncertainty this causes makes the event difficult to organise and run safely at this present time, so regrettably we have decided not to procedd with it this year.

We continue to work hard and try to plan for our future events and like everyone we look forward to returning to those days where we can get together in large groups and dance and drink until the early hours (or in some people's world just gone 10 p.m.)

Hang on in there. Better days are coming.

LCGB Committee.